Return to Help Index
|Fits All Refrigerator Models|
Note: The magnetic and vinyl covers, are shipped in a tube,
that you cut and trim to fit.
Example: To cover the front and one side, two covers are required.
Make sure to measure your fridge before placing order.
|FridgeFronts As Seen On TV and In The News|
|PLEASE READ FIRST: DIRECTION FOR APPLYING (MAGNETIC & VINYL COVERS) TO APPLIANCES
1. Carefully remove the magnetic cover from tube, let it lay flat on a clean surface to soften and become pliable. (In colder weather it will take a little time to become room temperature so that it is not stiff)
NOTE: DO NOT FORCEFULLY TRY TO RELAX THE MATERIAL BY ROLLING IT INSIDE OUT OR BENDING IT BACKWARDS AS THIS WILL CAUSE THE LAMINATE ADHERED TO THE MAGNET TO STRETCH AND BUBBLE.
2. Prepare surface of appliance by making sure it is clean and free of dirt or any residues.
3. It is advised to make long straight cuts with a sharp utility knife. Use a 36” T Square Ruler or Yardstick for measuring.
NOTE: PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS, MEASURE TWICE AND CUT ONCE. CHECK AND RECHECK BEFORE MAKING CUTS BECAUSE ONCE CUT IT BECOMES PERMANENT.
4. Next make a template of the front of your fridge, out of a large sheet of paper or cardboard. You may first want to watch some UTube videos to get ideas on how best to make general templates.
The basics are tracing the outlines and breaks (where the freezer and fridge meet) of your fridge to paper. Then tape the template to the magnetic cover and cut where needed.
5. Fridge handles can usually be removed so that you can position your magnetic cover. Then, reattach your handles.
In some cases you may have to cut around where the handle attaches.
6. If you’re not very handy with making cuts, we recommend calling a print shop or carpet installer. These professions are familiar with making measured cuts so items fit.
7. An easy way to apply the magnetic cover to the appliance is to roll it up magnet side out, then place at the top of appliance and carefully roll it down as the magnet attaches to the appliance.
8. If something is spilled or splashed onto the magnetic or vinyl cover, gently use a damp cloth to wipe clean. Never use any harsh soaps, detergents, abrasives or chemicals to clean as this may damage your FridgeFronts finish.
10. For VINYL COVERS repeat the steps above for cutting. Then line up top edge of cover to appliance. Peel backing about an inch and stick to appliance.
As you peel backing and carefully stick more of the cover to the appliance you will want to work out any air bubbles with a cloth or soft plastic squeegee (pull up vinyl where the air bubble is, push vinyl back down, using soft cloth, squeezing out any air bubbles)
The vinyl is re positional so you can pull up and push down in small areas. Note: Don’t remove the entire backing first as this will make it almost impossible to apply to the appliance.
Share your story by sending us pictures and a few sentences about your experience with our product so that you can be a part of our customer reviews on our Website www.FridgeFronts.com.
Send To: Joseph@FridgeFronts.com
Thank you for your business and enjoy your FridgeFronts.
|What are FridgeFronts?|
|What are FridgeFronts?
The first of its kind, patented,solid magnetic, appliance cover. FridgeFronts can be used on any metal surface that does not get hot and will hold a magnet. In addition to being easily applied, FridgeFronts can also be easily changed to give your kitchen a fresh new look for any season or holiday, or simply to suite your decor. FridgeFronts come in a variety of colors and designs, and are ideal for new and old fridges. FridgeFronts are easy to cut for a custom fit for your appliance. Why do I need a FridgeFront?
FridgeFronts change the look of new or outdated appliances.
FridgeFronts are easily applied.
FridgeFronts are affordable.
FridgeFronts cover rust, dents and scratches.
FridgeFronts help protects new appliances.
FridgeFronts are easily cleaned and leave no fingerprints.
FridgeFronts are fun and create a conversation piece.
What are FridgeFronts made of?
FridgeFronts consist of a thin magnetic sheeting, with images and designs applied by high quality, four color CMYK process printing. The result is a breathtakingly brilliant graphic addition to your home.
What are the actual dimensions of a FridgeFront?
FridgeFronts come in a variety of sizes. Will FridgeFronts fit my refrigerator?
Due to the customizable nature of FridgeFront magnetic sheets, they will fit almost any appliance.
Can FridgeFronts be removed?
FridgeFronts are applied magnetically and can be easily removed or changed at any time. Simply peel from your appliance, roll up, and place in the tube it was received in for safe storage and future use.
Are other FridgeFronts designs available?
Looking for a different theme or design? Or have an idea for a unique design of your own? We are adding new designs to our line all the time, and your input really counts! Please e-mail and let us know what you would like to see on FridgeFronts . We'll do everything we can to create the design you are looking for!
Will FridgeFronts Stick to My Stainless Steel Appliances?
The easiest way to determine if your appliance is FridgeFronts-ready is to see if your appliance will hold a magnet. If it holds a magnet, it will work; if it does not hold a magnet, it will not hold a FridgeFront.